Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice govern Legal Data Workspace Limited’s relationship with you in regard to this website. The term ‘company’ (or ‘us’ or ‘we’) refers to the owner of the website, Legal Data Workspace Limited, whose registered office is 29 Southway, Colchester, Essex, C02 7BA.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Legal Data Workspace’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.